- (26 Jan)
- (27 Jan)
- (28 Jan)
- (29 Jan)
Seminar on Interaction and networking: Theoretical and comparative perspectives.
Invited speakers were:
- Dr. Max Friesen, Dpt. of Anthropology, University of Toronto, Canada
- Prof. Aubrey Cannon, Dpt. of Anthropology, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
- Dr. Junko Habu, Anthropology Department, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Prof. Thomas Widlok, Cultural Anthropology and development studies, Radboud University
- Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Prof. Sarah Thomason, Dpt. of Linguistics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
- Prof. Juha Janhunen, Institute for Asian and African Studies, University of Helsinki, Finland
Organized by Charlotte Damm, groupleader of the CAS reserach project Early Networking in Northern Fennoscandia.