Turrent Room, CAS, Oslo
Final CAS Cruise Meeting for the Mantle Dynamics: Linking Surface and Deep processes CAS research group.
Lectures by CAS Fellows and short‐term visitors:
- Trond Torsvik: "Introduction"
- Carmen Gaina: "Innovations in Relative Plate Circuits/Paleo‐age grids"
- Pavel Doubrovine: "Hotspot and Absolute Plate Motions"
- Douwe van Hinsbergen: "Subduction/Slab‐fitting Reference Frame"
- Dietmar Müller: "Potential of using geodynamics models for testing subduction reference frames"
- Rob Van der Voo: "The geometry of Pangea"
- Matt Domeier: "New Permo‐Carboniferous Data"
- Reidar Trønnes: "Deep Earth and core‐mantle lithosphere interactions"
- Mike Walters: "Deep Mantle Recycling as Revealed in Diamonds and their Inclusions"
- John Brodholt: "The Composition of the Core, the Origin of LLSVPs and the Fate of Subducted Crust"
- Trond Torsvik: "LLSVP stability before Pangea"
- Stephanie Werner: "Beyond Earth"