If you get a new key, and your user for the printer was registered on the old key, you have to delete the old key from the system, and register the new one.
1. Go to utskrift.uio.no, log in with your UiO/CAS username and password, and choose 'Setup'.
2. In the upper right corner you'll find a small menu. Click on 'Codes'.
3. On the next screen, the old key will be listed as connected to your user account. Here, you'll have the option to delete the old key (slett) on the right side of the key information.
4. You will be asked if you really want to delete the key. Click 'Yes'.
5. On the next screen you click the button 'Generate new PUK'. The new PUK is shown on the screen. Write the code down, and bring it when you are getting a print.
6. Follow the guide for registering your key at the printer from step 5 and onwards to register the new key.