Afternoon seminar: "Tampering with your gut bacteria: really‐smart or really frightening?" (Co-arranged with the Norwegian Microbiology Society).
- Midtvedt, T: What is the evidence that gut microbiota affect human health?
- Lea, T: Soil bacteria and intestinal health.
- Martin, R:Use of dietary resistant starch to alter gut microbiota and fermentation and improve health span.
- Avershina, E: Factors influencing infant gut microbiota colonization and development.
- Umu, Ö. C. O: Implications of prebiotic fibers on gut microbial activity and satiety control.
- Ravi, A: Characterization of antibiotic resistant genes in integrons from a large Mother Child cohort.
- Ertsås Naas, A: The metagenomics challenge – accessing the secrets of the uncultured majority.
Evening seminar: "The right foods for the right gut bacteria: staying healthy, hearty and slim".
- Madam, G. & Egelandsdal, B: The Ecology of Food Perception: The project and its phases.
- Midtvedt, T: The role of microbiota in keeping us healthy and slim: what do we believe and/or know?
- Oostindjer, M. et al: Tomorrow’s challenges: the road towards implementation of next generation approaches to healthy eating.