Workshop: How do we effectively communicate which foods are healthy?
The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters, Oslo
- (11 Feb)
- (12 Feb)
Two-day workshop on "How do we effectively communicate which foods are healthy?", arranged by Bjørg Egelandsdal groupleader of the CAS research project The Ecology of Food Perception.
- Roos, G: Communication through food labelling.
- Van Kleef, E: Communication through package design.
- Alfnes, F: Nudging.
- Veflen Olsen, N: Use of modern technology and social media.
- Lengard Almli, V: Communication towards children.
- Aschemann‐Witzel, J: Success factors in healthy eating communication.
- Chrysochou, P: Endorsers in food advertising.
- Oostindjer. M: Food communication: the source and the message.