Vika Konferansesenter, Oslo
- (20 Mar)
- (21 Mar)
Two-day workshop arranged by Bjørg T. Egelandsdal and the CAS research project The Ecology of Food Perception. The program was as follows:
- Egelandsdal, B: Welcome, brief introductions, program information.
- Buffenstein, R: The naked mole rat — an exotic model for healthy aging.
- Tranulis, M.A: Goat naturally devoid of prion protein ‐ a spontaneous model for prion research.
- Wold. A.B: Plant phytochemicals ‐ the answer to healthy ageing?
- Münch, D: Negligible or rapid senescence? Honey bees teach us about the pace of aging.
- Sokolowski, M: From flies, bees, ants, to human‐genetics of food behaviour.
- Matthews. L.:Socialness and obesity.
- Moe, L: Dog as a model for metabolic syndrome and cancer.
- Boysen, P: A lifestyle model offering co‐habitation with wild‐caught mice in a natural
- Amdam, G: Group discussion.
- Chen, D: Interesting models for understanding human obesity and ageing.
- Kulseng, B: Interesting models for understanding human obesity.
- Oostindjer, M: Closing remarks.